Req : B12125
Department: Nursing Office
Schedule: Per Diem
Posted: February 8, 2012
Position: Per Diem
Under the direction of the Administrative Director : Inpatient Care and within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures, functions as the coordinator of patient care and representative of Nursing Administration for a designated shift.CoordinatesHospitalservices in collaboration with the Administrator:on:Call. Utilizes knowledge of patients age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
* Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* Previous leadership experience in a hospital setting required.
* Current license to practice nursing inMassachusettsor eligibility forMassachusettslicensure required. Application forMassachusettslicensure must be made upon offer of employment.
* Current CPR certification required.
* BLS/ACLS certification required within six months of employment. Demonstrated excellent clinical, leadership, organizational and oral and written communication skills required.
* BSN required/Masters preferred.: